Please do not forget to hit that like button if my video helps you resolve your issue. And also click on that subscribe button and the bell icon to stay updated on my upcoming videos.
Saturday, 18 July 2020
Quick fix for error "Windows cannot find SSMS"
Have you recently upgraded your SSMS and are unable to run it using windows "run" prompt. If your SSMS is working fine but you get "Windows cannot find SSMS" error while trying to access using Windows Run Command then watch this video to quickly fix them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to install SQL Server 2017
In my very first YouTube video, I've shown how to install SQL Server 2017 on a windows machine. In this video I've not only tried to...
-
Hello everyone, this video is in continuation to my last video about SSMS where in I showed how to get started with latest version of SSMS....
-
Hello viewers, in this video I've shown how to script objects of your instance quickly and easily using various options available in SSM...
-
Have you recently upgraded your SSMS and are unable to run it using windows "run" prompt. If your SSMS is working fine but you get...
No comments:
Post a Comment